The World’s Leading Virtualization Platform
The Most Trusted Hypervisor in the Industry Just Got Better
Server virtualization is the remedy for costly infrastructure sprawl, allowing you to run multiple operating systems and applications on a single computer and improve productivity by reducing physical servers, with each operating at full computing capacity. Virtualization is also the foundation for cloud infrastructures that ensure efficiency across all data center services.
VMware vSphere is the industry-leading virtualization platform for building cloud infrastructures. It enables IT departments to meet SLAs (service-level agreements) for the most demanding business critical applications, at the lowest TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Virtualize your business critical applications
- Provide Infrastructure as a Service
- Deliver Data Centre Virtualization and Cloud Management
- VMware vSphere vMotion® enables live migration of virtual machines between servers with no disruption
- VMware vSphere Storage vMotion enables live migration of virtual-machine disks with no disruption to users
- VMware vSphere High Availability (HA) provides cost-effective, automated restart for applications if a hardware error occurs
- VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance (FT) provides continuous availability of application