Experience the fastest, most reliable access to data
DISCOVER THE PREDICTIVE FLASH DIFFERENCE
All Flash Arrays
- Sustain 1.2M+ IOPS with consistent sub-ms response time.
- Independently scale the performance and capacity of a single array beyond the limits of other all flash arrays.
- Integrated and certified with industry-leading applications to streamline deployment and simplify management. No need for manual application performance tuning.
- Nimble All Flash arrays require 10-30X less memory than the competition, providing unparalleled flash scalability at a lower cost.
Adaptive Flash Arrays
- The Nimble Adaptive Flash array is the industry’s only predictive hybrid flash array. It combines a flash-optimized architecture with InfoSight Predictive Analytics giving you the fastest, most reliable access to data. Backed by Nimble’s Timeless Storage, there is no need to pay for optional software and forklift upgrades are a thing of the past.
- Tolerate 3 simultaneous drive failures plus additional protection from intra-drive parity. This takes RAID protection to a another level never seen before.
- Application-granular, FIPS-certified encryption and secure data shredding provides end-to-end security for data at rest and on-the-wire when replicated offsite.
- InfoSight provides predictive analytics which attacks the root cause of the app-data gap: infrastructure complexity.
- InfoSight predicts and prevents problems beyond just storage—so you can simplify operations and accelerate all your apps. Predictive analytics helps deliver 99.9999% measured uptime.
- Nimble only employs level-3 engineers: InfoSight’s automation removes the pain of dealing with Level-1 and Level-2 support issues, saving thousands of hours per year.
- Nine out of 10 problems are automatically detected with detailed instruction on how to resolve them.
Unified Flash Fabric
- The Unified Flash Fabric enables flash for all Enterprise Applications by unifying All Flash and Adaptive Flash arrays into a single consolidation architecture with common data services.
- Enterprises can deploy All Flash, Adaptive Flash or a combination of both to meet the varying needs of all applications. Since both arrays run the same NimbleOS, management and functionality are identical, and arrays can be clustered together and managed as one.