Introducing Cisco UCS and Nimble Storage SmartStack
Flexible, Fast, Scalable Infrastructure
Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) and servers unify computing, networking, management, virtualization, and storage access into a single integrated architecture.
This unique architecture enables end-to-end server visibility, management, and control in both bare metal and virtual environments, and facilitates the move to cloud computing and IT-as-a-Service with Fabric-Based Infrastructure.
With Cisco UCS servers, you can dramatically reduce the number of devices your organization must purchase, deploy, and maintain. Cisco UCS servers simplify traditional architectures and optimize your virtualized environments end-to-end. With Cisco servers you can support bare-metal applications in the same environment.
- Simplifies enterprise-class application and service deployment in bare-metal, virtualized, and cloud computing environments
- Simplify Hyper-V and VMWare rollouts
- Extend your network to the virtual machines
- Increace design flexibility
- Integrates Management, Fabric and Computing
- Industry leading application performance
- Host Multiple Security Domains and Boost security on Hypervisors
- Advanced Energy Saving Technologies
- Easily clone and redeploy servers
- Benefit from Automating installations
- Virtualize Ethernet adapters